Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kaylee & Jeremy = THE WEDDING

There is one word that describes Jeremy & Kaylee's wedding - CLASSY!
Everything was that exactly!
The wedding was so much fun to photograph. The church had the most beautiful stained glass window that made for THE perfect backdrop! And the reception was picture perfect! Their reception was at the Valley Vineyards and Winery in Pauls Valley. The place is spectacular! It is there that I discovered their "Chocolate Delight". WOW. It is absolutely divine. I'm a little obsessed.

I have to thank Tina Allen from Lanae Photography. She shot with me at the wedding. She is so much fun! It is nice to have a friend there to help calm the nerves - and it is a huge bonus when she is a kickin' photographer, too!

As you can see Kaylee is beautiful and cannot take a bad photo! She was a stunning bride.

Jeremy & Kaylee -
I wish the two of you a lifetime of laughs, love, & happiness!




No comments: