Monday, September 6, 2010

SENIORS 2011

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

Why am I laboring?????
I'm not really..... Just catching up on some posting! ;)

Photographing seniors is one of my favorite things in the world! I love it! I love meeting all of these amazing young people and their families. I also love seeing them grow throughout their senior year, be involved in numerous activities, pick colleges, and evolve into young adults!

I strive to make each Senior's experience a unique one. I want to know about each of them individually, discover what is important to them, and help document that in way they can keep and cherish forever. I also love to show seniors how truly beautiful they are and make them feel good about themselves.
______________________________________________________________________


Kicking off my Seniors 2011, I have had an amazing group already! I cannot wait to post all of their pics!

First- allow me to introduce you to
Caleb Clary
Cabey! (As I like to call him! ;)

I have known Caleb for a couple of years. I just adore him and his parents. Caleb is a multi-talented guy. He is an amazing athlete, talented musician, strong christian, and an all-around outstanding guy!

I can't wait to see how God uses this guy in the future!





No comments: