Friday, October 22, 2010

Barrett - 6 months session

Baby Barrett is already 6 months old! I cannot believe it. Pretty soon we will be scheduling his ONE YEAR birthday session! Time flies!

Babies change so much over the first year of their lives. It is such a joy for me to get to see all of my babies grow and change into little people!!! :)

From Barrett's newborn session to his 6 month session, he changed SO much!
I had an absolute blast photographing him. He laughed and giggled the entire time. He has such a personality already. I cannot wait to photograph him again!


Sweet Mommy! (isn't she beautiful?!)

You can just see how loved this little guy is.

What a lovely family!

I captured this one while walking to our location. She didn't even know I was taking it. So sweet!



No comments: