Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Sullivan Family



Meet the Sullivan family!


I just love these guys! 

Scott has been the youth minister at Trinity Baptist Church (where I am a member :) for years. I am SO sad we are losing him but so excited for his future endeavors! If you are in or near Shawnee you will definitely be wanting to find his church - The Bridge - and be a part! God has definitely gifted this man!

Don't even get me started on Georgiana.... I think I will cry for days when it sets in that she is leaving us.  Georgiana is the person that truly opened my eyes to foster care and I am so extremely thankful for that. She is funny, vivacious, and sweet as can be!

This family is beautiful, lovely, loving, and fun!




Best of luck Sullivan family!
You will be greatly missed!

No comments: