Sunday, August 9, 2009

Nikki & Brian - The Wedding

Brian and Nikki are not only lucky in love but they are also just two incredibly lucky individuals in general. Driving to their outdoor wedding, I got stuck in an absolute downpour. The rain was so heavy I had to pull over because the rain was so heavy.
Your heart just aches for the bride when something like that happens because you know so much time and money has been put into the wedding day.
When I get there, Nikki was just smiling and as calm as calm could be. She is amazing!
But LUCKILY - shortly after I arrived, the rain stopped! We were able to get some amazing photos of the bride and groom with the stormy sky and even a rainbow!
The rain held off throughout the ceremony and even a little bit into the reception. Once again - luckily - everyone made it inside for the dancing before the storms began again.



Brian and Nikki -
You two are a terrific couple. I have thouroughly enjoyed getting to know you.
I wish the two of you a long life of love and happiness!

No comments: