Saturday, August 22, 2009

SENIORS 2010

It is officially Senior season! :) This is one of my favorite times of the year. I absolutely love photographing seniors. I love for the photos to be more of a fashion shoot than a typical "sit with your fist under your chin and give me a big fake smile" kind of old fashion session. I love to make people feel good about themselves and I love when people love their photos!
My goal it to give each senior a unique experience.

My first senior for 2010 was Catie. I got to know Catie last March when we went to Belize. Catie is a great girl. (and I love that!) We found some new locations for Catie's session. But - one of those was full of huge mosquitos. I ended up covered. I know at one point I smacked four that were on Catie! EWW!! Despite the mosquito attack - we had so much fun! And her photos were beautiful!

No comments: