Monday, June 13, 2011

Hunter & Jena - The Wedding

Hunter and Jena
May 14, 2011

This wedding was beautiful. This couple is beautiful. Their relationship is beautiful.
I love photographing weddings where the couples are so clearly in love! This couple is not only clearly in love but they have a strong christian foundation. (which I personally believe makes a relationship even stronger!)

This couple chose to do the "First Look" before the wedding. (which I strongly encourage all of my couples to do this for this exact reason!) It was amazing. I was even crying! I love the emotional and irreplaceable moment when the bride and groom see each other for the first time and have that special, private moment together. It is breathtaking.

Hunter and Jena-
I pray the two of you will have a lifetime of love and happiness!




No comments: