Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Taylor & Travis

I have known Taylor for seven years. (I cannot believe it has been that long!!!)
Taylor worked for me years ago when I was the Student Activities Director at Cameron University. We were friends instantly because Taylor has such a sweet & fun personality!

I was so excited when Taylor contacted me and told me she was engaged and wanted me photograph her engagement and wedding. I had meet Travis to see if I approved. ;)
AND I DO!!! He is a fantastic guy and treats Taylor like the princess she is!

I just loved their engagement photos, the save the date cards we created, and their sign-in book. Taylor has been so creative. I love it! It gets my creative juices flowing.

I had a blast photographing Taylor & Travis and cannot wait for their 11-11-11 wedding!!!







No comments: