Wednesday, May 19, 2010

KOBY & MAGAN - ENGAGED

I have known these two for a few years - and I just adore them! They are an adorable couple, perfect for each other, and happen to be really close friends of ours. Koby and my husband were roommates in college. Matt still gets all of his running tips and tricks from Koby. (Koby & Magan= stud runners!)

These guys met while running. They were friends for a long time before Koby would ask her out. Koby used to talk about, how awesome she was, and how he wanted to ask her out. (AHHH! SO CUTE!) Now to photograph their engagement session (and soon to be wedding!) I couldn't be more excited.

I had a blast photographing these beautiful people! (Thanks for introducing me to Joe T. Garcia's, guys! Matt has been raving about it for weeks!)






No comments: