Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Catching UP...

In the past I haven't really ever posted personal info on my blog. Why? Not sure.... I guess I just felt it was "business". But - truth is - LIFE is happening and business is a part of it.
So - this being said, I have no major announcement. haha! :) Just wanted to share this.

God has really been working in me. He's made me realize it isn't about a "career" but LIFE in general. It's about our daily choices and actions. We can float through life fulfilling our own selfish desires or we can choose to share HIS love with each person we encounter.

God has spoken to me through people, books, and KLOVE. I am so thankful for KLOVE and the inspirational music I get to listen to while editing all day. Books I'm currently obsessed with:
Crazy Love - Francis Chan
Radical - David Platt
The Hole in Our Gospel - Richard Stearns
Interrupted - Jen Hatmaker

Have I posted photos from our recent mission trip to Belize? I couldn't remember, so I decided to at least put a few up.

This was our fantastic group!

Here are some sweet girls from my class!

My adorable husband after a soccer game.

Macee and I with the principal and her class.

This was the sunrise the morning we left. Beautiful.

One more gift from God before we left Belize...

God is real and He loves YOU!

No comments: