Thursday, April 14, 2011

LONDON

AWWWWWWWWWW Look at this adorable, perfect, little, baby face!

Baby London was just shy of 3 weeks when we took these precious shots. But BOY oh BOY did he make me work for it! I was sweating, crawling around on the ground, rocking him, patting him... I was practically dancing a jig for him!!!! haha! ;)

London's parents are fantastic! :) His dad got me to drink my first cup of straight black coffee. And I also now am obsessed with french press coffee! London's mother is an amazing cook! Seriously! Ask anyone that has met her. I keep trying to make up excuses to invite myself over.... I wonder if I'm too obvious? ;)






JUST A NOTE TO ALL MOTHERS/FUTURE MOTHERS:
Capture the perfection of your newborn baby within the first 10 days of your child's life.
It's magical.

No comments: